Want a job that will allow you to earn a good living while enjoying family life, outdoor recreation, and other pursuits? Want a job that provides the ability to work a flexible schedule; 11 paid holidays; 13 days of vacation that increases to 22 days; 13 sick days; medical insurance with premiums as low as $0; dental insurance with premiums as low as $1.50; Flexible Spending Accounts; vision insurance with premiums as low as $3.00; a pension, 401K, 457, and IRA; term life insurance; free UTA passes; life counseling; optional accidental death and dismemberment, weekly indemnity, long term disability, and short term disability insurance; optional Utah Education Savings Plan (UESP); and discounts on auto and home insurance; legal services; AT&T, Verizon, and Sprint phone service; spas and massage; gyms & fitness; Utah Jazz, Salt Lake Bees, and Vivint Smart Home Arena Event tickets; hotels; rental cars; and much more?
If you want to enjoy these benefits and are an APEX programmer, then join us at the State of Utah at the Department of Transportation!
· Current experience with Oracle's Apex
· Current experience with Oracle PL/SQL
· Experience using SQL
· Good analysis and research skills required
· Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills required
· Excellent organization skills required
· Speak clearly, concisely and effectively; listen to, and understand, information and ideas as presented verbally
· Principles, theories, and practices of computer science
· Deal with people in a manner which shows sensitivity, tact, and professionalism
· Test software using appropriate methodology and techniques
· Optional Experience with Oracle Forms & Reports
Please submit resume to email@example.com
For questions call Rudy Zamora at 385-441-5344