Here's your chance to join a high flying company in the Lehi area! We've attained tremendous year over year growth and just surpassed $1bb in revenue!
We're in need of an Oracle Developer (PL/SQL). This is a new and prominent position that will help design our road map as we continue our growth trajectory. This will be a hybrid hands on and leadership position that is responsible to develop, test, and deploy database solutions as required to meet our corporate objectives and deadlines.
- Collaborate and work with software engineers, quality assurance, infrastructure engineers, database engineers, business analysts and project managers to understand business needs.
- Responsible to help develop next generation software products for customer facing systems.
- Provide timely response and resolutions for emergency issues as they arise.
- Team player mentality, proactive and self-motivated.
- 5 years experience with Oracle as a developer.
- Experience writing stored procedures, packages and functions using PL/SQL.
- Ability to create and tune complex SQL statements.
- Experience using TOAD, PL/SQL Developer, etc.
- Must also be capable of working independently with a minimum amount of supervision.
- Good work ethic and ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to be a key contributor in a team-oriented environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL is a plus.