The Utah Oracle Users Group is a not-for-profit group that conducts training on Oracle products for our members. Run by a volunteer board, UTOUG puts on one large conference each year, with smaller training sessions through out the remaining months.
The bookkeeping position is a paid part-time position under the direction of the UTOUG Treasurer to help track income and expenses from annual membership dues and conferences/events. The expected time involvement is averages 10-15 hours per month, but can vary one time of year and number of events.
Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Monitor the PayPal account and enter receipt of funds.
2. Verify expense receipts and make reimbursements to board members or payments to vendors.
3. Record all expenditures.
4. Create manual checks as requested by the board.
5. Review monthly profit and loss statements to check for accuracy.
6. Balance the monthly bank statement.
7. Check PO Box for any correspondence, at least twice a month.
8. Prepare annual profit and loss statements for the CPA to do the tax filings.
9. Other related assistance as requested by the board.
1. 3-4 years of bookkeeping experience
2. Knowledge of Quickbooks Online is preferred
3. Excellent written and oral communication skills
4. Working knowledge of Outlook, Word, and Exce
5. High degree of professionalism
6. Highly self-motivated and directed
7. Maintain high values of honesty, integrity, and responsibility, both personally and professionally