The Utah Oracle Users Group is a not-for-profit group that conducts training on Oracle products for our members. Run by a volunteer board, UTOUG puts on one large conference each year, with smaller training sessions through out the remaining months.
The bookkeeping position is a paid part-time position under the direction of the UTOUG Treasurer to help track income and expenses from annual membership dues and conferences/events. The expected time involvement is averages 10-15 hours per month, but can vary one time of year and number of events.
Please submit a resume to email@example.com.
- Monitor the PayPal account and enter receipt of funds.
- Verify expense receipts and make reimbursements to board members or payments to vendors.
- Record all expenditures.
- Create manual checks as requested by the board.
- Review monthly profit and loss statements to check for accuracy.
- Balance the monthly bank statement.
- Check PO Box for any correspondence, at least twice a month.
- Prepare annual profit and loss statements for the CPA to do the tax filings.
- Other related assistance as requested by the board.
- 3-4 years of bookkeeping experience
- Knowledge of Quickbooks Online is preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Working knowledge of Outlook, Word, and Excel
- High degree of professionalism
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Maintain high values of honesty, integrity, and responsibility, both personally and professionally