Want a job that will allow you to earn a good living while enjoying family life, outdoor recreation, and other pursuits? Want a job that provides the ability to work a flexible schedule; eleven paid holidays; 13 days of vacation that increases to 22 days; 13 sick days; medical insurance with premiums as low as $0; dental insurance with premiums as low as $1.50; vision insurance with premiums as low as $3.00; a pension, 401K, 457, and IRA; term life insurance; free UTA passes; life counseling; optional AD&D, LTD, and STD insurance; optional discounts on auto and home insurance; optional discounts on legal services; optional discounts on AT&T, Verizon, and Sprint phone service; optional discounts on DIRECTV; and much more?
If you want to enjoy these benefits and are an APEX programmer, then join us at the State of Utah at the Department of Transportation!
· Current experience with Oracle's Apex
· Current experience with Oracle PL/SQL
· Experience using SQL
· Good analysis and research skills required
· Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills required
· Excellent organization skills required
· Speak clearly, concisely and effectively; listen to, and understand, information and ideas as presented verbally
· Principles, theories, and practices of computer science
· Deal with people in a manner which shows sensitivity, tact, and professionalism
· Test software using appropriate methodology and techniques
· Optional Experience with Oracle Forms & Reports
Please submit resume to email@example.com
For questions call Rudy Zamora at 385-441-5344
Here's your chance to join a high flying company in the Lehi area! We've attained tremendous year over year growth and just surpassed $1bb in revenue!
We're in need of an Oracle Developer (PL/SQL). This is a new and prominent position that will help design our road map as we continue our growth trajectory. This will be a hybrid hands on and leadership position that is responsible to develop, test, and deploy database solutions as required to meet our corporate objectives and deadlines.
The Utah Oracle Users Group is a not-for-profit group that conducts training on Oracle products for our members. Run by a volunteer board, UTOUG puts on one large conference each year, with smaller training sessions through out the remaining months.
The bookkeeping position is a paid part-time position under the direction of the UTOUG Treasurer to help track income and expenses from annual membership dues and conferences/events. The expected time involvement is averages 10-15 hours per month, but can vary one time of year and number of events.
Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Monitor the PayPal account and enter receipt of funds.
2. Verify expense receipts and make reimbursements to board members or payments to vendors.
3. Record all expenditures.
4. Create manual checks as requested by the board.
5. Review monthly profit and loss statements to check for accuracy.
6. Balance the monthly bank statement.
7. Check PO Box for any correspondence, at least twice a month.
8. Prepare annual profit and loss statements for the CPA to do the tax filings.
9. Other related assistance as requested by the board.
1. 3-4 years of bookkeeping experience
2. Knowledge of Quickbooks Online is preferred
3. Excellent written and oral communication skills
4. Working knowledge of Outlook, Word, and Exce
5. High degree of professionalism
6. Highly self-motivated and directed
7. Maintain high values of honesty, integrity, and responsibility, both personally and professionally
USANA Health Sciences is seeking a strong SQL developer with senior level Database experience to join our innovated ITTeam as a Senior Database Developer. In this position, you will play a key role in large projects for the design, development and documentation of data driven applications. You will work in an Agile/Lean environment with a team of software engineers and scrum masters to accomplish continuous delivery of code. You will be encouraged to voice your opinion, give feedback and look for ways to continually improve processes.
Additional Essential Functions
Qualifications/Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Requirements
We've been around a while. We've done some amazing things. We've climbed to the top of the nutritional supplement industry, touching millions of lives along the way. Founded in 1992 by Dr. Myron Wentz, USANA Health Sciences is a U.S.-based international company that manufactures high-quality supplements, personal care, and energy products in our FDA-registered facility in Salt Lake City, Utah.
USANA is committed to making the highest quality products without compromise. That's why we use only the purest ingredients, stringent quality control, and a manufacturing process that's second-to-none. After all, at USANA we make more than just nutritionals––we help others create their USANA lifestyle. And we are able to do that with teams of incredible employees based around the world.
Please visit this link to apply for additional information or to apply for this position.
We're looking for a new member of our devops team.
Don't be fooled by the position title of "Network Services Administrator". This is not a network position. It is a database and cloud application development position.
Click here for job posting.