Looking for a DBA with Oracle, SQL Server, and/or MySQL experience.
Want a job that will allow you to earn a good living while enjoying family life, outdoor recreation, and other pursuits? Want a job that provides the ability to work a flexible schedule; eleven paid holidays; 13 days of vacation that increases to 22 days; 13 sick days; medical insurance with premiums as low as $0; dental insurance with premiums as low as $1.50; vision insurance with premiums as low as $3.00; a pension, 401K, 457, and IRA; term life insurance; free UTA passes; life counseling; optional AD&D, LTD, and STD insurance; optional discounts on auto and home insurance; optional discounts on legal services; optional discounts on AT&T, Verizon, and Sprint phone service; optional discounts on DIRECTV; and much more?
If you want to enjoy these benefits and are an APEX programmer, then join us at the State of Utah at the Department of Transportation!
· Current experience with Oracle's Apex
· Current experience with Oracle PL/SQL
· Experience using SQL
· Good analysis and research skills required
· Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills required
· Excellent organization skills required
· Speak clearly, concisely and effectively; listen to, and understand, information and ideas as presented verbally
· Principles, theories, and practices of computer science
· Deal with people in a manner which shows sensitivity, tact, and professionalism
· Test software using appropriate methodology and techniques
· Optional Experience with Oracle Forms & Reports
Please submit resume to email@example.com
For questions call Rudy Zamora at 385-441-5344
Here's your chance to join a high flying company in the Lehi area! We've attained tremendous year over year growth and just surpassed $1bb in revenue!
We're in need of an Oracle Developer (PL/SQL). This is a new and prominent position that will help design our road map as we continue our growth trajectory. This will be a hybrid hands on and leadership position that is responsible to develop, test, and deploy database solutions as required to meet our corporate objectives and deadlines.
The Utah Oracle Users Group is a not-for-profit group that conducts training on Oracle products for our members. Run by a volunteer board, UTOUG puts on one large conference each year, with smaller training sessions through out the remaining months.
The bookkeeping position is a paid part-time position under the direction of the UTOUG Treasurer to help track income and expenses from annual membership dues and conferences/events. The expected time involvement is averages 10-15 hours per month, but can vary one time of year and number of events.
Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.