Verscend builds a smarter healthcare ecosystem through analytics. Our 2,000 global professionals work at the intersection of high tech, healthcare, and “big data” in order to realize audacious aspirations for our healthcare system. Be it eliminating fraud, waste, and abuse; guiding population health management with data-driven insights; improving risk-based revenue for our clients; or re-envisioning support systems for new models of healthcare delivery, we hold ourselves to a single standard: having immediate and outsized impact for our clients, and by extension, the broader health community.
Principal Responsibilities and Essential Duties:
- Develop Oracle PL/SQL ETL to support data warehouse and datamarts
- Work with product and technical teams to understand the business requirements and build scalable and sustainable enterprise reporting solutions
- Demonstrate through proof of concepts and present them to stakeholders. Formulate and provide recommendations. Promote Self-Service BI
- Create conceptual and technical BI reporting documents
- Mentor, develop and train team members and end users
- Assist in code deployment and new client system implementations, including data transfer and user administration
- Limited travel to other location to train and demonstrate
- Completes all responsibilities as outlined on annual Performance Plan
- Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation
- Experience developing product/solutions using Oracle SQL and PL/SQL. MS SQL Server experience helpful.
- Knowledge of dimensional modelling and experience building reports in MicroStrategy (9.3.1 or above) or any other BI reporting tool
- Experience working with large data
- Extensive knowledge in relational database design
- Strong healthcare analysis background and experience preferred
- 3+ years of SQL, PL/SQL, BI, SSRS and/or other report writing experience is required
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies preferred
- Critical thinker with strong analytical and problem solving skills
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
URL to review: https://recruiting.ultipro.com/VER1012VERHI/JobBoard/7e136fd1-4a94-0e2d-11fa-6c18f217c06f/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=433a2b47-bfce-4f48-af48-947b7933740b