USANA Health Sciences is seeking a strong SQL developer with senior level Database experience to join our innovated ITTeam as a Senior Database Developer. In this position, you will play a key role in large projects for the design, development and documentation of data driven applications. You will work in an Agile/Lean environment with a team of software engineers and scrum masters to accomplish continuous delivery of code. You will be encouraged to voice your opinion, give feedback and look for ways to continually improve processes.
Additional Essential Functions
- Strong data modeling skills (relational and non-relational)
- Strong SQL development skills with expertise in Oracle’s PL/SQL, SQL Server’s TSQL, SQL Server Integration Services, and noSQL
- Work closely with Enterprise Architecture team, fellow database development staff, and the application development teams
- Familiar with GIT, Bitbucket, and Flyway for SQL source control and deployment
- Database performance tuning
Qualifications/Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Requirements
- 5+ years in a senior database development role
- Knowledge of data modeling (both relational and non-relational)
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Strong sense of ownership and pride in development work
- Preferred experience in UNIX shell scripting
- Powershell scripting preferred
- Java development skills
We've been around a while. We've done some amazing things. We've climbed to the top of the nutritional supplement industry, touching millions of lives along the way. Founded in 1992 by Dr. Myron Wentz, USANA Health Sciences is a U.S.-based international company that manufactures high-quality supplements, personal care, and energy products in our FDA-registered facility in Salt Lake City, Utah.
USANA is committed to making the highest quality products without compromise. That's why we use only the purest ingredients, stringent quality control, and a manufacturing process that's second-to-none. After all, at USANA we make more than just nutritionals––we help others create their USANA lifestyle. And we are able to do that with teams of incredible employees based around the world.
Please visit this link to apply for additional information or to apply for this position.